On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 9:56 AM, A Y <afyous...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I installed OpenBSD -current and tried to run "ppp" command, but I got this
> error:
> ksh: ppp: not found
> I also didn't find "/etc/ppp/ppp.conf.sample"
> Was there something, in the installation, that I should have done?
>
> I am trying to connect to the internet using a USB modem.

Userland ppp has been removed, because it was buggy and unmaintained.

You should use /usr/sbin/pppd.

For pointers, have a look at, e.g.:

http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=128816834527997

Ciao!
David
--
"If you try a few times and give up, you'll never get there. But if
you keep at it... There's a lot of problems in the world which can