On Tue, Mar 3, 2015, at 12:35 PM, Dmitrij D. Czarkoff wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I've updated to March 1 snapshot, and after sysmerge tried to update
> packages.  What I got was:
>
> : $ sudo pkg_add -u
> : Use of uninitialized value $file in hash element at
> /usr/libdata/perl5/OpenBSD/Temp.pm line 80.
> : Use of uninitialized value $error in concatenation (.) or string at
> /usr/libdata/perl5/OpenBSD/PackageRepository.pm line 723.
> : sh: syntax error: unexpected EOF
> : Use of uninitialized value $filename in open at
> /usr/libdata/perl5/OpenBSD/PackageRepository.pm line 649.
> : http://ftp5.eu.openbsd.org/ftp/pub/OpenBSD/snapshots/packages/amd64/ is
> empty
>
> followed by a list of installed packages that failed to update.
>
> --
> Dmitrij D. Czarkoff

I just updated to the March 1 (i386) snapshot and now I'm in process of
doing a 'pkg_add -uiv' so far no issues on my side (packages are
downloading and updating).

Is the issue reproducible? Maybe it was a temporary network glitch?

: http://ftp5.eu.openbsd.org/ftp/pub/OpenBSD/snapshots/packages/amd64/
is empty

The error looks like being reported from:

PackageRepository.pm:144 sub stemlist. Maybe it's a weirdly named file
in that snapshot directory that breaks the stem split?

Regards,
Adam