On 03/03/15 23:39, Ninad Shaha wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I want to use openbsd on IBM x3650 M4 server. I am able to install it
> successfully. But while 1st boot I am getting lots of bridge memory
> address conflict errors.
>
> Server Details:
>
> IBM X3650 M4
> E5-2670 2.6 Ghz cpu,
> 32gb memory
> 4 10gig ethernet ports
>
> please guide me to resolve this issue.
> Please check bellow link for errors messages...
>
> http://homepages.iitb.ac.in/~ninadshaha/IBM_Errors.mov

A little hint:

One way to get less attention to your question than you might like is to
post pictures rather than putting the information in your e-mail.

Posting a MOVIE is probably the best way to get almost no attention from
those that you want to notice you.

Get a serial cable and grab your dmesg and error message.
Failing that, hand-transcribe at least enough to let us know you really
care enough to get our attention.

(might want to set your system clock properly, too.)

Nick.