No dia 14/03/2015, às 01:50, Nick Holland
<n...@holland-consulting.net> escreveu:

>> On 03/13/15 15:38, Miguel Barbosa Gonçalves wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> Installed Ubuntu 14.04.2 (amd64) and the NIC does not work: it does not
>> configure through DHCP and it simply does not work if I set a static IP
>> address.
>>
>> Ran FreeBSD 10.1 (amd64) Live CD and the network worked fine.
>>
>> It seems this machine does not like Linux.
>
> *looking around*  As this is an OpenBSD list, I think it sounds like it
> is working just fine. ;)
>
> Nick.

It was working fine before installing OpenBSD, it works with OpenBSD
and now it does not work with Linux.

After this I am afraid of running OpenBSD on any machine. I will
surely not do it.

I am not trying to create a war here. This is just how I feel because
I have a 1U brick now.

I am leaving this list after this.

Many thanks for all the suggestions you gave me to solve this issue.

Bye!