On 2015-03-16, Gregory Edigarov <ediga...@qarea.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I know I am re-asking the same question again, but what are the possible
> reasons of such behaviour?
> Obviously the system builds ok, but perl doesn't install correctly.
> I need my system to be correctly built from sources because i am going
> to make some experimental changes. (I am starting from the most fresh
> binary snapshot available).
>
> # env make clean obj build
> [skip many correct lines]

I don't know if it's implicated in this problem, but don't run the
multiple targets on one line like that, run them separately or do
"make clean && make obj && make build".

Also check you don't have any bogus files in your checkout ("cvs
up -Pd -I \! -I obj -I CVS") and it's a good idea to clean /usr/obj
if you're having problems.