On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 5:02 AM, Gregory Edigarov <ediga...@qarea.com> wrote:
> well, I've tried cvs up -APd - still the same result.

So you've gotten the same error multiple times and no one has said
"oh, right, that.  Here's the fix".  Maybe it's time to debug itself
yourself?

So the step
       make -f Makefile.bsd-wrapper install

in gnu/usr.bin/perl is failing.  Maybe try running that directly?  Run
it with -n to see the exact commands?  Then run it by hand and see
which commands are failing?  Crank up the verbosity level on some of
the commands?  Capture intermediate output?  ktrace the failing
command?

Philip Guenther