On Sun, Jun 07, 2015 at 05:55:16PM +0200, s...@asm68k.org wrote:
> - provide a network in the 2,4 GHz and the 5 GHz
>   bandwidths at the same time

We don't support this. To fulfill this requirement you'll need two cards.

> - has just one antenna (the alix 1e has just one slot for antenna)

And you'll need at least two antennas.

> - is supported by OpenBSD (obviously, version does not matter)
> - fits into a mini-pci slot
>
> Can someone help me to find such a card? `man rel(4)` did not show any
> useable cards.

Sorry, it's not going to work exactly how you imagine.

I would recommend you try hunting down 2 supported athn(4) cards.
Search for the chips listed in the athn(4) man page (i.e. up to AR9287,
anything more recent won't work yet). Finding them is not very easy
unfortunately but it's the best supported hardware for access points
right now. And along with that get a suitable board with either 2 minipci
slots (e.g. some alix boards do) or 2 minipcie slots (e.g. APU) depending
on which kind of cards you found. And plug one antenna onto each card.
There are cases that come with 2 antenna holes drilled, if drilling them
yourself is not an option.