* Lukas Kubin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [051221 05:59]:
> We have a problem getting mail from gmail through spamd. Google's gmail
> public mail service use a large number of smtp servers. The first time
> gmail tries to contact our smtp, it is being greylisted on our spamd
> server. The problem is the next time it tries to repeat the
> transmission, it appears trying it from different IP and is greylisted
> again. So the mail may get through after a very long time.
> I understand this is not problem of spamd. However, is there any
> solution for accepting mail from gmail? Eg. is there any list of IP
> addresses they are using?
> Thank you.
>
> Lukas Kubin

I don't make any exceptions.  I tell users sending me email to
repeatedly submit the message or contact the relevant support staff to
fix their servers.  Obviously this is never going to cause Yahoo and
Google to change their email strategy...  But I relish the challenge.
I'm a purist at heart.  And I likely didn't want that email anyway.

Rail against the system!  ;-)

Jim