Em 26-06-2015 10:43, Gregor Best escreveu:
https://github.com/DanielAdolfsson/ndppd
This doesn't compile on OpenBSD. I'm correcting it's includes and headers, but it seems it's linux centric. I'll probably need to change it's code.

I've found some other tools but it seems almost all of them are linux centric:

[0]: https://github.com/fishilico/autoneighxy
[1]: https://github.com/andriyanov/ndp-proxy

I don't know if OpenBSD does have any NDP proxying functionality, besides the one in ndp(8). But it seems to me that, besides a bridge, a NDP proxy is the only viable solution (besides my ISP allowing me to change my router configuration).

Cheers,
Giancarlo Razzolini