Dear OpenBSD users,
As I reported my issue was resolved by bootice and grub4dos.
But on the second systems this procedure can not resolve dual booting.
At the section of 4.9 of FAQ#4 told that creating openbsd.pbr file by *dd
if=/dev/rsd0a of=openbsd.pbr bs=512 count=1.*
Is that command was 100% true?
I recreated *openbsd.pbr* again but this issue was repeated and I think
that command must be change!

On Sun, Jun 28, 2015 at 8:19 AM, Mohammad BadieZadegan <mbzade...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Nice Project was Resolved with bootice [

http://reboot.pro/topic/8986-bootice-a-boot-sector-manipulation-utility-v078-
released/]