The method in the OpenBSD docs is a no extra tools required method. BCDedit
makes it even easier.

1) Install Windows 7/8 on an MBR disk. GPT should work but requires more
effort.
2) As part of 1) create a partition for OpenBSD
3) Use OpenBSD fdisk to change partition type to A6, install on that
4) Do not install boot menu to MBR
5) Use BCDedit on Windows, add the OpenBSD partition
6) (optional, Windows 8) set boot menu to classic mode