On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 02:28:38AM +0200, L.R. D.S. wrote:
> The package is from
> http://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/snapshots/packages/i386/
>
> [...]
>
> OpenBSD 5.8-beta (GENERIC.MP) #1024: Tue Jul 14 00:44:38 MDT 2015
>     dera...@i386.openbsd.org:/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/GENERIC.MP
> cpu0: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz ("GenuineIntel" 686-class) 3.21
> GHz
> cpu0:
> FPU,V86,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CFLUSH,DS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE,NXE,LONG,SSE3,PCLMUL,DTES64,MWAIT,DS-CPL,VMX,SMX,EST,TM2,SSSE3,CX16,xTPR,PDCM,PCID,SSE4.1,SSE4.2,x2APIC,POPCNT,DEADLINE,AES,XSAVE,AVX,F16C,RDRAND,LAHF,PERF,ITSC,FSGSBASE,SMEP,ERMS,SENSOR,ARAT

Also, especially with a reasonably nice CPU like that, you should be on
amd64 unless you have a good reason not to be. It's more secure and
better maintained. I'd suggest installing an amd64 snapshot as your next
step. Note that you can't upgrade with a different architecture - it has
to be a reinstall.