On Sat, Aug 08, 2015 at 08:47:21PM +0300, Kapetanakis Giannis wrote:
> sorry for top post.
>
> I believe I had the problem with both base and netsnmpd versions.

"Believe" and "have verified that" are two functionally different
statements. I've only seen evidence that netsnmp, not snmpd from
OpenBSD base, has this issue.

Those who have reported the issue with netsnmp are encouraged to
report that to the netsnmp project in order to hopefully receive
a timely response.

If someone can replicate the issue with software included in the
base OpenBSD distribution, please do so.