A carped pair of our obsd firewalls (5.7) both failed yesterday morning
within a few hours of each other. The message on the screen read as follows

panic: mtx_enter: locking against myself
Stopped at Debugger+0x9: Leave run........

I rebooted both machines to bring services back on line so the above is all
I took note off. Both servers are Dell R310 running stock OBSD 5.7 amd64
with a patched / updated relayd from cvs.

Does anyone know what might have caused this ?  I was wondering if when the
machines crash would they have dumped anything to disk that might help
identify the cause ?

Cheers
Keith