On Sat, Sep 05, 2015 at 05:21:03AM BST, Shaun Reiger wrote:

> Hi I'm trying to find out if obsd supports any usb wifi adapters that can
> connect to a wpa2 enterprise network. I have read through a couple driver
> man pages urtwn, iwn, rsu..etc but can't determine if the adapters listed
> will connect. Anyone with any experience in this would be helpful.

Yes, it does.

However, for IEEE 802.X EAP, you will need to use 'wpa_supplicant' from
ports.

BTW, it's all in the ifconfig(8) man page :^)

    wpaakms akm,akm,...

        Set the comma-separated list of allowed authentication and key
        management protocols.

        The supported values are “psk” and “802.1x”. psk
        authentication (also known as personal mode) uses a 256-bit
        pre-shared key.  802.1x authentication (also known as enterprise
        mode) is used with an external IEEE 802.1X authentication
        server, such as wpa_supplicant.  The default value is “psk”.
        “psk” can only be used if a pre-shared key is configured
        using the wpakey option.

Regards,

Raf