On 2015-09-05, Shaun Reiger <srei...@sprmail.net> wrote:
> Hi I'm trying to find out if obsd supports any usb wifi adapters that can
> connect to a wpa2 enterprise network. I have read through a couple driver
> man pages urtwn, iwn, rsu..etc but can't determine if the adapters listed
> will connect. Anyone with any experience in this would be helpful.

See other replies too, but individual drivers where the manual mentions
support for WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK should be good for WPA-enterprise with the
wpa_supplicant package.

The bigger challenge is accurately identifying a chipset before purchase,
but they're pretty cheap so it isn't usually a big hardship if a particular
device doesn't work.