Em 22-09-2015 15:06, Daniel Gillen escreveu:
> Hi
>
> I currently have the following rule to nat traffic out to the internet:
>
> match out on $if_ext inet6 from $if_int:network to any nat-to ($if_ext)
>
> But this chooses from one of the configures addresses (using round-robin).
>
> Is there a way I can configure pf to prefer the privacy address (the one
> without my MAC in it)?
>
> Thx in advance
>
> Daniel

Nat on IPv6? Why? Also, if I'm not mistaken, if your card has a privacy
address, it will be the one used, but for connections originated from
the firewall itself. I'm not aware of any rule you could make that would
get you only privacy address. I didn't read the code, but ($if_ext)
would give you the first address, IIRC. Which, in your case, is not the
privacy address. Also, you could check if your CPE (router) answer to
DHCPv6 requests. If so, and if it follows RFC 7084, you could ask a
IA_NA from it, and you'd get an address which is not the privacy
address, but also is not based on your MAC address.

Cheers,
Giancarlo Razzolini