On 23 September 2015 at 15:34, Giancarlo Razzolini <grazzol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Em 23-09-2015 04:40, Stuart Henderson escreveu:
>> Saves messing about with DHCPv6-PD
>
> I see. So you translate from what exactly? Wouldn't it be better to use
> af-to instead of nat?

Hello,

Rather than announcing the prefix obtained via DHCPv6-PD you can pick a prefix
from fd00::/8 and announce that on your network.
It is the equivalent to RFC1918 addresses, except it is for IPv6.
Therefore, it is
not routable and you need to perform NAT on it. The global address is the one
the router obtained via static configuration/SLAAC/DHCPv6, which will then be
used by all your clients.

> But I can relate to that, given that my CPE will
> give me a PD, but won't route packets back because it thinks the prefix
> is reachable using NDP. Hence the need for a proxy, which OpenBSD
> currently doesn't have.
>
> Cheers,
> Giancarlo Razzolini

Your CPE will see only the OpenBSD router's address so it should work.

Marios