On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 01:27:27PM +0100, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> On 2015/09/23 08:16, Kurt Mosiejczuk wrote:

> > Can you point me at the bug fix?  I was looking at cvsweb again and the
> > newest change I could see there is 2 weeks ago...

> I believe this is the issue fixed by this commit - if you saved the
> previous kernel before updating, you might be able to boot with that
> instead.

Ah.  So the bug is even more unrelated to dhclient than I was
thinking.

A newer snapshot (from yesterday, 2015-09-22) was on my mirror today, and
booting from the bsd.rd worked for upgrading to the newer snapshot with
the fix.  I'm guessing whatever caused the bug isn't enabled for the
RAMDISK kernel.

--Kurt