> I bought this card for my APU:
>
> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005HMZ8B2/
>
> Has worked great in AP mode.  You will need the
> bracket to make it full height.  When I bought
> it, it was $15, too.
>
> If I remember correctly, it shipped from China or
> Tiawan and the estimate was a month, but it
> arrived in maybe 10 days. You might want
> to try to find one more local, I wasn't able to.

So the one you recommend from Amazon got some mediocre reviews and comes from
Asia. But it works, good for you, that's a plus. It is also a Qualcomm Atheros,
maybe not so dissimilar from the ones PC Engines sells on their site:
http://www.pcengines.ch/wle200nx.htm and
http://www.pcengines.ch/wle600vx.htm

On Amazon there are better reviewed Broadcom and Intel modules, shipping from
USA, sold/fulfilled by Amazon, etc.

Or who knows, since then PC Engines may offer revised modules which work better.

Anyone has any +/- experiences with any of the add-on boards which works (or
doesn't work) with the APU boards? Praise or recommend against any particular
build?

The reason I am so onto this, is, there has been so many posts and threads has
been here praising the PC Engines APU boards. I assume quite a few of you use
it as a router, given its Ethernet ports. Then, why not add a wireless access
point, too? That might be a popular request as well.

Wi-Fi is important, but unfortunately it's a hit and miss.

Thanks