Hi,

Since the recent mp network hackathon two weekd ago, I'm seeing very
strange behavior on my gateway (PC-Engine APU on -current/amd64).

After about 2 days, the box stops accepting "external" trafic,
although everything seems normal when connected on serial.

I dug a bit and it seems related to PF. When PF is disabled, the box
is responding from the network. When PF is enabled (even with a simple
"pass log all"), no packets seems to pass : when pinging from another
host, I'm seeing requests, but no reply. On the pflog side, nothing is
blocked.

Trafic originated from the box is OK : I can ping other hosts on the network.

I tried reloading rules, flushing states, nothing helped. Rebooting
seems to be the only way to be back to normal.

I'm out of ideas how to debug this situation. Any clues ?

--
Mattieu Baptiste
"/earth is 102% full ... please delete anyone you can."