Hello !

This post worked perfect for me (Shuttle UEFI only machine with a 64 GB SanDisk
Extreme USB 3 stick).
BUT as written there, use [OpenBSD] in disklabel instead whole disc.

I had the problem, that fdisk reports, that the used device was not there even
console log shows, that it was there.

Solution : run fdisk -i -b 960 sdX on a working -current machine and, reboot -
select install ... and again at disklabel use [OpenBSD]. Continue as described
in the blog post.