Hi there, i'm looking for advices on a new laptop.

I'd like to run a dual-boot OpenBSD/Debian linux on it.

Won't play any games, but i need to do some simple 3D with Blender and FreeCAD (for 3D printing stuff).

No real need for a CD/DVD/BD drive, as long as i can boot on USB.

When doing work that requires a comfortable display i usually have an external screen plugged in, so i don't need a big screen either, although i do need the possibility to switch to the external one.

A good WiFi is a must have.

From what i gathered on the list, Lenovo is a good bet, and i need to avoid Nvidia graphics, right?

Any more advices are welcome, particularly on a specific model where everything works. My budget is under 700€.