The X series and the T series Thinkpads work really well.

My x220 is outstanding. The only device that isn't supported is the
fingerprint reader.  Also the mSATA slot is great for a second SSD. I
dual boot OpenBSD and Arch (for when I need a Virtual Machine) and
just use the F12 key at boot to select the drive I boot off of. Really
simplifies the set up. Also you can put 16gb of ram in this model
(even with an i5 processor) even though the specs say max of 8gb.

Thanks,
Bryan

> On Oct 29, 2015, at 9:41 AM, Domovoy <domo...@errlock.org> wrote:
>
> Hi there, i'm looking for advices on a new laptop.
>
> I'd like to run a dual-boot OpenBSD/Debian linux on it.
>
> Won't play any games, but i need to do some simple 3D with Blender and
FreeCAD (for 3D printing stuff).

> No real need for a CD/DVD/BD drive, as long as i can boot on USB.
>
> When doing work that requires a comfortable display i usually have an
external screen plugged in, so i don't need a big screen either, although i do
need the possibility to switch to the external one.

> A good WiFi is a must have.
>
> From what i gathered on the list, Lenovo is a good bet, and i need to avoid
Nvidia graphics, right?

> Any more advices are welcome, particularly on a specific model where
everything works. My budget is under 700€.