I figured I would follow the post by jasper@ about doing a (U)EFI
install and apply it to a 2013 11-inch MacBook Air I have. On
yesterday’s snapshot of amd64, everything boots up with GENERIC.MP right
up to the login screen which is better than I have been able to achieve
with BIOS emulation and a traditional install. The first dmesg is from
my successful boot from yesterday.

http://www.bsdjournal.net/files/macbookair/dmesg.20151028.txt

After that, I asked about inteldrm(4) support on Twitter since I could
only use wsfb(4) initially with X (X couldn’t find a screen with
efifb(4) apparently). Bryan Steele and Chris Cappuccio let me know that
Mark Kettenis was working on allowing inteldrm(4) to attach via pci(4)
rather than vga(4) since vga(4) is typically not available with (U)EFI
booting. In the last twelve hours or so the initial support for
inteldrm(4) to attach to pci(4) has arrived (thank you!) but it didn’t
work smoothly for me and resulted in display corruption after I
installed that snapshot. I am still able to login via ssh. The dmesg
with the errors related to inteldrm(4) is available here:

http://www.bsdjournal.net/files/macbookair/dmesg.20151029.txt

I also have a picture of what the display corruption looks like here:

http://www.bsdjournal.net/files/macbookair/display-corruption.20151029.jpg

I’m happy to do any testing to get this worked out if that might be
helpful. Thanks again to all the developers for OpenBSD!

Bryan