Blowfish ain't broke. Yet. There was a time when everyone though MD5 was
good enough. Now there is code on the internet to produce meaningful
collisions. I bet a year or two from now pepople will laugh at the idea
of using it to secure anything. It is dying a slow death. Sorry!

It is my understanding that Blowfish's 64 bit block may make it more
vulnerable to cryptoanalysis than Twofish's 128. Whatever.

No point talking about a subject with a really thin line.

It is my opinion that OpenBSD lacks a good cryptographic disk solution.
That is just an opinion. Yes, I know, code is much more valuable.

I'm through.
Travers