Hi Gregor,

Thank you for your feedback.

Did you have some timeout on 5.6 ?

On amd64 version, I experienced some on heavy network load. Is it related ?

Regards,
Alexis VACHETTE.
On 11/11/2015 21:19, Gregor Best wrote:
Hi Alexis,

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 08:11:15PM +0000, Alexis VACHETTE wrote:
[...]
Even with heavy network load ?
[...]
So far, yes. I've saturated the device for about 45 Minutes with
something like this (the other end is my laptop):

        ## on the router
        $ dd if=/dev/zero bs=8k | nc 172.31.64.174 55000
        ## on my laptop
        $ nc -l 55000 | dd of=/dev/null bs=8k

(with two or three streams in parallel). There were about 6k
interrupts per second and bandwidth was about 250Mbps, which seems
to be the maximum the tiny CPU in this router can do. No watchdog
timeouts appeared, where previously something relatively low bandwidth
(the SSDs in router and laptop suck) like this caused one every 20
or 30 seconds:

        ## on the router
        $ pax -w /home | nc 172.31.64.174 55000

I'll keep an eye on things, but so far it looks good. Regular usage
works out so far as well. If you need me to run some special workload
for you, I'd be more than happy to do that.