On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 9:49 AM, Peter N. M. Hansteen <pe...@bsdly.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 09:24:03AM +0000, C. L. Martinez wrote:
>>
>>  I am trying to remove "flags S/SA keep state" for tcp packets inside
>> pf.conf and use "keep state" only, as it can do with udp and icmp.
>
> Why? What is it you're trying to achieve?
>
> You can override the default flags by specifying a different set or even
> 'flags any' but the question remains, why?
>
> --

Thanks Peter. Sorry for the delay response.

I am trying to use divert-packet option inside pf rules to use
Suricata/Snort as an IPS.

At this moment, I can drop comms when an alert is triggered for udp
and icmp packets, but it doesn't works when it is a tcp packet. I was
thinking about if "using keep state for udp/icmp rules works, why not
for tcp?"

But maybe I am totally wrong ...