Von: Mihai Popescu
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2015 00:34
An: misc@openbsd.org
Betreff: Re: wle200nx WiFi card on apu2b4 - no link

> seems that I am not alone.

This can be changed. But you and other users need to provide some
information.

Try a snapshot install and simple commands like:

$ ifconfig athn0 scan (this scans for available WiFi networks)
$ ifconfig athn0 debug (enable debug mode)

Be sure your AP is accesible and fully functional, if you can provide
some info about AP, too. Test it with other client. If it is not a
standard one, check for not so common settings, forced modes, etc...