Ted Unangst wrote:
On 1/2/06, Travers Buda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You've made it very clear that CGD won't be imported into OpenBSD, yet
you've never explained why, or why you ported it in the first place.

Care to let us in on why? I expect your reply will be a short "no" just
like a few of your replys to this subject. For what it is worth, I'm
asking.

Because, like everyone else, you've failed to pass the articulation test.
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openbsd-misc&m=112534721521131&w=2

on a related subject: what's keeping that diff you did to add salting to vnconfig from hitting the tree? (or something like it)

/kami