Hello !

I used today dpb and readed also the man page. But I have a question
as none developer / coder. I followed the FAQ and put 3 ports in the
localfile. Everything builds fine. dpb is runned as root on a local
drive used a tmpfs to build. All 3 ports are builded but only the
first was installed (tried it re-running make install in the other
port directories to verify everything was builded).

I also have no lock files in /usr/ports/logs/amd64/locks/. My question
(maybe a stupid one) is now, how find I out, why dpb builds everything
but installes only the first port (could someone point me please to
the right logfile and for what I should watch there) ?

Thanks for answers.

P.S. : I let the dmesg this time.