On Feb 12, 2016 05:08, "Stefan Sperling" <s...@stsp.name> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 08:42:21PM -0500, Donald Allen wrote:
> > When attempting to install the 2/8 snapshot on my Thinkpad x-250, I
chose
> > to configure the wireless network interface (iwm). This resulted in the
> > following:
> >
> > iwm0: could not read firmware iwm-7265-9 (error 2)
> > panic: attempt to execute user address 0x0 in supervisor mode
>
> Do you have a trace from ddb please?

There was no entry to ddb. There was one additional message after the above:

syncing disks... done

and that was all she wrote. (I took a photo of the screen.)

If you have a suggestion for how to get the trace, I will certainly try to
help. Or maybe build a kernel with some additional printfs to try to
isolate where this is happening?