Sorry for the off topic question but I'm hoping that maybe some of your
know of or work for an email hosting provider that provides minus/hyphen
("-") addressing with custom domain.  All I can find are provider that
offer plus addressing, which makes it hard for a smooth transition since
I'm using minus addressing extensively.

I used to run my own at home mailserver (openbsd + qmail) .  Since I no
longer have a static IP, I switched to an email provider that supports
minus addressing but operates in the dark ages, especially in regards to
security updates.  Needless to say I need a better host.  I'd rather not
host my own mailserver but so far haven't been able to find an
alternative.

Your suggestions are greatly appreciated.  Feel free to contact me off
list.
Thanks,
Claus

Specific requirements:
- allows usage of custom domain
- allows multiple email accounts
- qmail style '-' addressing
- some kind of spam filtering (gray-listing & bayes filter)
- alias
- imap
- reliable and secure