On Wed, Mar 2, 2016, at 12:19 PM, Claus Niesen wrote:
> Sorry for the off topic question but I'm hoping that maybe some of your
> know of or work for an email hosting provider that provides minus/hyphen
> ("-") addressing with custom domain.  All I can find are provider that
> offer plus addressing, which makes it hard for a smooth transition since
> I'm using minus addressing extensively.
>
> I used to run my own at home mailserver (openbsd + qmail) .  Since I no
> longer have a static IP, I switched to an email provider that supports
> minus addressing but operates in the dark ages, especially in regards to
> security updates.  Needless to say I need a better host.  I'd rather not
> host my own mailserver but so far haven't been able to find an
> alternative.
>
> Your suggestions are greatly appreciated.  Feel free to contact me off
> list.
> Thanks,
> Claus
>
> Specific requirements:
> - allows usage of custom domain
> - allows multiple email accounts
> - qmail style '-' addressing
> - some kind of spam filtering (gray-listing & bayes filter)
> - alias
> - imap
> - reliable and secure

Your probably going to have to suck it up at some point and use +
delmiters like most people have moved to doing since according to the
RFC - is a valid email address char. But with that rant out of the way
honestly if you are not opposed to running your own server DigitalOcean
is cheap, reliable, and with some work you can have openbsd in any
config you see fit.

--
Jason Barbier | E: jab...@serversave.us
GPG Key-ID: B5F75B47(http://kusuriya.devio.us/pubkey.asc)