On 04/21/16 21:25, Ultramedia Libertad wrote:
> hello
>
> I am upgrade OpenBSD 5.8 to 5.9 and after to reboot
>
> i have follow errors in remote console :

...[deleting big block of blank lines]...

> *init: daemon: unknown class (failed)syslogdsu: daemon: unknown class
> (failed)pflogdsu: daemon: unknown class (failed)ntpdsu: daemon: unknown
> class (failed)starting RPC daemons:.savecore: no core dumpcheckin quotas:
> done.clearing /tmpkern.securelevel: 0 -> 1creating runtime link editor
> directory cache.preserving editor files.startings networks daemons: sshdsu:
> daemon: unknown class (failed)smtpdsu: daemon: unknown class
> (failed)sndiodsu: daemon: unknown class (failed).....Thu apr 21 20:06:24
> CDI 2016*
>

> y more
>
> please help me attach image

both the lists and I block images images...

> [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of
> Screenshot_2016-04-21_21-14-18.png]

sounds like somewhere along the line you deleted or mangled your
/etc/login.conf file.  I'm guessing it had nothing to do with the
upgrade, but probably more with the reboot (i.e., you hosed the file
some time ago, if you had rebooted without an upgrade, you would have
seen the same problem).

sysmerge may help.

Nick.