Thanks for all.

my problem was solved, I explain how,

For some reason I had my login.conf, empty.

then, as could copy and paste the java based remote console kvm.
wrote the contents of the file "login.conf" to not take me much wrote without
comments.

This file gave me the mistakes I mentioned in previous post.

better then turned to repeat the upgrade process with install59.iso and
finish before running the reboot command, I headed to "/mnt/etc/" and
download the login.conf that comes by default in OpenBSD 5.9.

*#cd /mnt/etc/login.conf#rm login.conf*

*#ftp http://my-server-upload-file/login.conf.txt
<http://my-server-upload-file/login.conf.txt>*

*#mv login.conf.txt login.conf*
*#reboot*

Previously it had obtained from the /src of openbsd because I realized that
no
longer exists etc59.tar.gz

with this file that comes by default it worked perfectly, I think the
login.conf file does not work without the first line or comments, or I had
some syntax error'll never know something like that happened to someone in
this
thread the which along with their answers of you helped me solve it.

http://openbsd-archive.7691.n7.nabble.com/Reconfiguration-for-chrome-browser-
broke-login-capability-td38508.html

Thank you for all

--