>It's great to see OpenBSD Project supporting Let's Encrypt.

I am absolutely not supporting Let's Encrypt. The client scares the
shit out of me, and shows me how low the bar
has become. Considering all I need is put something on a web site that
I can convince a DNS server is the one they'll check, well, that's
pretty darn bad - you'd all probably be a lot better off pinning
self-signed certs.

> It is really nice to finally see TLS on openbsd.org. How about redirecting
> http to https?

And statements like this - and people that think this is a good idea,
are why I spoof DNS answers in bars and coffee shops, and why I don't
read misc@.  This is never a good idea, unless you want the
connections intercepted and MITM'ed.