Eduard - Gabriel Munteanu:

As Theo said they're at the corresponding pages [s/http/https/g]:

> You mean like here?
>
> http://www.openbsd.org/59.html
>
> and
>
> http://www.openbsd.org/58.html
>
> and
>
> http://www.openbsd.org/57.html
>
> and
>
> http://www.openbsd.org/56.html

signify is pretty straightforward (and awesome!) tool so it's not that
hard to imlement it yourself. But you don't have to. There are many
portable reimplementations.

> The CVS thing doesn't seem to be HTTPS-enabled.

This note seems to be truly reasonable to me. If OpenBSD already got
Let's Encrypt this month and deployed it for www.openbsd.org it should
not be hard to expand it to *.openbsd.org. Yeah, X.509 is a piece of
shit but having this option is better than nothing. #safedefaults

--
Happy verifying,
Ivan Markin