Our firm may have the bandwidth, but I have to check with operations. Will reply in full on Monday. We use obsd somewhere in most of our client and our own networks and are very interested in issues related to virtualization.

CU

Chet Uber
President and Chief Scientist
SecurityPosture, Inc.
1209 Harney Street, Suite 150
vox +1 (402) 505-9684 | fax +1 (402) 932-2130 | cell (402) 306-8359
-- This communication is confidential to the parties it was intended to serve --