Sun, 12 Jun 2016 18:23:56 -0700 noah pugsley <noah.pugs...@gmail.com>
> Your attitude is offensive  to all of us who work on this project.

It is not a good idea to mix topics, stay focused and think before send.

Attitude is formed based on intelligence of email postings.  We all know
highly educated people can disagree without negative feelings.  Grow up.

I encourage you to keep posting until you meet the quality expectations.