Sun, 19 Jun 2016 17:00:36 +0000 Ivan Markin <t...@riseup.net>
> li...@wrant.com:
> > You're not part of the OpenBSD developers, you're coming from a free
> > mail provider (gmail).  You show nothing to validate your suggestion.
> > You should probably stop making corrections in people's names unless
> > you get appointed to do so by the project.  Until then, this is just
> > ignored, and wastes bytes, electricity, time, mostly yours.  Re-read:
> >
> > ..you are introducing errors that cannot be confirmed..  We all have
> > better things to do.      from [http://marc.info/?m=144605715428106]
>
> What the heck is wrong with you? Why can't you stop offending people and
> discourage them to contribute?  If someone want to improve then there's
> nothing wrong with it. Everybody have different set of skills and
> they're trying to do a good thing as they _can_.

What's wrong with YOU not understanding simple facts, but ranting back?
You're creating fuss about nothing.  Practically there is nothing here.
Did you check the other thread, did you check this email address posts?

[http://marc.info/?a=135615519500004&w=4]

> "Waste of developers' time", "good quality standards"? If you have
> something to add/clarify about this suggestion from Tae Wong then go
> ahead and do it instead of "lowering mailing list quality standards" by
> yourself.
>
> > You're not part of the OpenBSD developers, you're coming from a free
> > mail provider (gmail).
>
> Do you think that it's OK to discriminate people? Have you noticed that
> you did so?
>
> P.S. I'm not going to feed you.

I'm sure you're feeding yourself perfectly well so far.  Ivan, please do
not get so upset about emails.  The important detail is whether the info
provided is actually useful or NOT.  It is either unverifiable, or just
otherwise unhelpful, creating churn and potential undetectable (double)
errors.  Now, you can be a grown up too.  You're complaining about some
wave of hatred but you're contributing to it, instead of checking facts.