On Sun, Jun 19, 2016 at 4:38 PM,  <li...@wrant.com> wrote:
>> The important detail is whether the info provided is actually useful

Yes.  Committers get their commit bit by submitting diffs.

> Seems like this was useful, so even minutest contributions help along.

Someone who can't admit they were wrong can't be a good developer: we
all make mistakes and must be ready to have others catch our mistakes,
point them out to us, and *learn* from them and grow to be better
developers and better *people*.  I've lost track of how many times
kettenis@ or miod@ or deraadt@ has pointed out a flaw in my logic or
my code; *acknowledging* the mistake and working to do better is the
only correct response.

Philip Guenther