On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 12:32:06PM +0200, Jan Stary wrote:
> On Jul 08 16:47:01, h...@stare.cz wrote:
> > What is your favorite way to get files
> > from an ipad onto an OpenBSD machine?
>
> Thanks for the suggestions. After going through a shitload of ipad apps
> that let you copy 20 files before they offer you a pro version,

I was forced to buy an iPad on Friday. Customers demand..  Anyway - I've
been using syncthing(1) from ports since edd@ ported it a little while
ago. I love it. Now I just found out that while the Syncthing team
doesn't provide a native iOS client, there is an recommended client app
called fsync() available at iTunes/App Store:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fsync/id964427882?mt=8

You might want to take a look at that. I'll surely will.

> I settled with "FTPManagaer Free" which seems decent enough.

Thanks for the tip.

--
Erling Westenvik