Hi all,

 I will try to encrypt all carp traffic between two OpenBSD 5.9 fws
(fully patched). According to ifconfig(8) man page:

carppeer peer_address
Send the carp advertisements to a specified point-to-point peer or
multicast group instead of sending the messages to the default carp
multicast group. The peer_address is the IP address of the other host
taking part in the carp cluster. With this option, carp(4) traffic can
be protected using ipsec(4) and it may be desired in networks that do
not allow or have problems with IPv4 multicast traffic.

 And the last sentence describes the type of problem that I want to
avoid: "carp(4) traffic can be protected using ipsec(4) and it may be
desired in networks that do not allow or have problems with IPv4
multicast traffic".

 But I don't see how to implement this feature. If I am not wrong, I
need to configure ipsec in transport mode. But how to encrypt carp
protocol only and keep all others services and protocols out of ipsec
tunnels??

 Any tip or sample??