On Fri, Sep 02, 2016 at 11:33:59AM +0200, Alexander Hall wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 01, 2016 at 03:03:15PM -0400, Daniel Ouellet wrote:
> > On 9/1/16 2:59 PM, R0me0 *** wrote:
> > > Hello misc,
> > >
> > > I have a little doubt
> > >
> > > Today was a Official Release of 6.0
> > >
> > > This release already include errata60.html patches or I need to apply ?
> >
> > Yes you need to apply the patch.
> >
> > The release was done long ago already it was release to the public
> > today. Takes time to get all piece together you know.
> >
> > Might be more welcome to say thanks to the devs instead don't you think?
>
> So instead of asking "How does this work?" he should say "Thanks!" (and
> still not know how it works)?
>
> I don't see the connection. It was just a question, and at least I could
> not read anything extra into it.
>
> /Alexander

I think it's the use of the word "doubt" ("a feeling of uncertainty or
lack of conviction").

I have noticed that some people tend to use "I have a doubt" with the
meaning "I have a question/issue/problem".  This is different from "I'm
doubting" which means "I have no confidence in" or "I'm questioning".

--
Andreas Kusalananda Kähäri
Bioinformatics Developer

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had
a name of signature.asc]