On 09/02/16 11:56, bytevolc...@safe-mail.net wrote:
I have noticed that some people tend to use "I have a doubt" with the
meaning "I have a question/issue/problem".  This is different from
"I'm doubting" which means "I have no confidence in" or "I'm
questioning".

I think it is important to note here that not everyone speaks fluent
English. I think a huge problem within mailing lists in general is the
tendency for people to gang up and focus on petty wording issues, and
associating "attitude" or "tone" with words, focusing on the point
of a post itself.

Completely agree, worth mentioning again and again.

--
Étienne