I gave a talk about moving from mod_perl to Plack and FastCGI at the local
perlmonger group. It was fairly straight forward and there are a fair number
of options on the CPAN, although I'm unsure which have ports.

http://cvs.afresh1.com/~andrew/talks/cgi_to_psgi_pdx_pm/

There is also some potentially useful information in this article

https://github.com/reyk/httpd/wiki/Migrating-a-perl-CGI-application-such-as-B
ugzilla