On 2016-10-02 16:54, Peer Janssen wrote:
Goal: Upgrade a working soekris net4801 from OpenBSD 4.6 to 6.0.

First I copied the complete 256 MB SiliconDrive CF-Disk to a newer
SanDisk 8 GB Ultra one and rebootet, which worked smoothly and fine.
[...]
Is a system like the soekris net4801 not supported any more? Or is there
something I can do to install the new version on it?

I upgraded the same machine to 6.0 today, and didn't see any problem. So I suspect your hardware (either the CF-Disk or the board itself) is defective.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

--
Étienne