On 2016-10-07, Andreas Kusalananda Kähäri <andreas.kah...@nbis.se> wrote:

> Adding wxallowed to the mount options of every single partition and
> adding -Wl,-z,wxneeded to every step of the compilation doesn't help
> either.

Scattering wxallowed flags on every partition is not going to do
anything useful.

Are your -Wl,-z,wxneeded changes working correctly? You need to be
producing binaries with an OPENBSD_WXNEEDED section (visible with
objdump -p).

> It feels as if I'm missing something basic here.

The basic thing is that somebody<tm> who is interested in running
valgrind on OpenBSD needs to figure out how (and if it's possible)
to use it now that we are doing W^X enforcement.