Warning: Feckless opining

This is one of the nicer things about OpennBSD from a syadmin perspective.
The release cycle is predictable, and while you may not get a feature you
want from the core utils in the n+1 next release you can be sure that any
new features have been dogfooded thoroughly and are reasonably well-vetted.
Rather than waiting 3-5 years for a "Feature" release and hoping they had
time test all those weird and wonderful new things they are trying to make
their system do.